Contact


Platinum Reviews Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PlatinumBookReviews

Authors, Publishers & Editors & Cover Models, please contact me at:
Arkgirl1@aol.com
(Vicki Rose) Or through my Facebook page.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

*Author Feature: Normandie Alleman



**************************************

Our next author feature introduces us to the lovely Normandie Alleman! Normadie is a fantastic multi-genre author & a recent addition to the USA Today best sellers list! 
Please check out this awesome interview & don't forget to check out Normandie's author fan page & book info on the bottom of the feature!

**************************************

1) Why did you decide to start writing? 

I was a blogger, and I was inspired to try writing fiction when I heard Stephanie Meyer say that the story in Twilight came to her in a dream. It made me vow to write down my next dream. It happened to be a dirty one, and things took off from there.

~~

2) Do you think authors can succeed in multiple genres or should they stick with a single genre?

Oh, I hope authors can succeed in more than one genre because this year I’m starting two other pen names (Amity Allen has a YA Cozy Mystery already and N.D. Hill will be releasing a psychological thriller later this year). I read in several genres so I wanted to stretch myself and write in other genres. It keeps my work fresh.

~~

3) What do you feel is the biggest reward to you with writing? 

I love hearing from readers!

~~

4) Who are some of your favorite authors & why? 

Lisa Gardner, Jodi Picoult, F.X. Toole

~~

5) What are the biggest hurdles to overcome as an author? 

Discoverability. It’s difficult to get noticed with so many new books being released all the time.

~~

6) Is there any advice that you can offer for new writers? 

Keep working on craft. Always work on craft. You can always get better.

~~

7) Tell us a few random personal things about yourself personal & professional! 

I’m addicted to salt. I put it on almost all my food. But don’t worry – I don’t have high blood pressure. Also, I have a 500 lb. pet pig named Petunia. She lives outside thank goodness because pigs are super smart, and she would have figured out how to open the refrigerator if I let her near it.


**********************************





2 comments:

  1. This is great because you're new to me but reading a little bit about you made my decision to follow you and see your work more easily! Anxious to read work����

    ReplyDelete